Manager, International Recruitment (North Asia)
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
For over 50 years, Flinders University has been a centre of inspiring achievement; from pioneering research and excellence in teaching to the positive impact in the communities served. This extends from the founding Vice-Chancellor entreaty to ‘experiment and experiment bravely' through to the creative, trailblazing work of the staff, students and alumni. As the market enters an era of disruptive change and remarkable technological innovation, Flinders University is well prepared for this unpredictable, exciting future. With a well-connected external network that keeps the organisation dynamic, Flinders University is positioned to create enterprising solutions for the future, to make a difference. Under broad direction, the Manager, International Recruitment (North Asia) makes a high-level contribution to ensuring that the University meets its strategic objectives and targets by taking prime responsibility for managing all aspects of marketing and international student recruitment for the North Asia region.
Reporting to the Director, International Recruitment your key responsibilities will involve;
- Developing strategic recruitment plans including representing the University overseas to audiences both onshore and offshore
- Documenting and reviewing systems and processes to achieve continuous improvement
- Directing and managing staff within the regional team
- Managing operational budgets and expenditure
- Making a high-level contribution to strategic planning and target setting
- Contributing to the development of marketing and promotional strategies and campaigns
- Developing and maintaining excellent collaborative relationships with strategic partners and key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification/s in a business-related Degree
- Extensive experience and knowledge of relevant legislation within an international business environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans to deliver against key performance indicators
- Identify strategic business partnerships through effective market analysis and implement operational initiatives to ensure the delivery of successful outcomes
- Proven success leading staff and managing operational budgets and expenditure within a performance-based environment
- Advanced bi-lingual communication skills in Mandarin and English with capacity to represent the University overseas and maintain productive global partnerships
- Australian Permanent Residency preferred
Contribute to an efficient and effective team who promote and support an inclusive workplace culture which values diversity and embraces the principals of equal opportunity.
This opportunity will require you to undertake interstate and international travel as required.
Applications close, 5:00pm Wednesday 25th July 2018
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.