Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Marketing Executive for the business, you'll be accountable to ensure that Concert marketing strategies are effective nationwide. The position manages a Marketing Coordinator and works closely with the Box Office team, Database Marketing Manager, and team members across PR and communications, digital marketing and social media functions to ensure campaigns are fully integrated in Sydney. The chosen candidate will possess a proven direct marketing background and a true passion for the arts or entertainment industry.
- As Marketing Executive, you'll be under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing, plan and implement effective single ticket marketing campaigns, and associated advertising, direct marketing, print collateral and digital and online promotion.
- Work with agency suppliers and printers to ensure the most cost-effective and timely outcomes for marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to audience development strategies in conjunction with the National Audience Engagement Manager and Senior Marketing Manager.
- Develop post-campaign reports and analyse marketing campaign strategies and provide recommendations to achieve budgeted income levels.
- Manage and build relationships with concert venues and industry stakeholders ensuring the firm's concerts are promoted effectively and relationships are leveraged to the full.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager, manage budgets for single ticket and subscription campaign activity.
- Assist in keeping abreast of new marketing developments and programs implemented by other organisations and industries, and undertake competitive analysis where relevant.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the arts or entertainment industries
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or other related discipline or comparable work experience as a Marketing Executive.
- Experience in direct marketing, including briefing and overseeing creative development, strategy
- and post-campaign analysis.
- Financial and analytical skills to effectively manage budgets and measure campaign success.
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic professional
- Ability to collaborate, work in a team and communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective negotiation skills.
- Eye for detail and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Some knowledge of classical music and desire to work in the arts industry.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.