Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-12 2019-06-11 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A brilliant opportunity for a switched on Marketing Assistant to join one of the leading intellectual property service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Working with the marketing team to provide support to the Asia-Pacific practice teams and Principals on their local and global marketing and business development plans and initiatives;
- Providing support to team members who are managing events, conferences and sponsorships including preparing event packs, assisting with room set up, and attending events where necessary;
- Updating the website and digital channels with content changes;
- Assisting with tender/proposal/capability statement preparation;
- Data entry into our client management system and generating reports;
- Providing assistance with digital marketing campaigns including eDM’s;
- General updating of marketing materials and managing and monitoring merchandise inventory;
- Taking ownership of the shared drive, managing folders and files;
- Liaising with external suppliers on orders, invoicing and payment; and
- Organising and booking domestic and international travel.
- Recent marketing graduate with 1 – 2 years’ experience in a generalist marketing role;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision;
- Progressive and proactive with the ability to work in a dynamic and lean marketing team;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail; and
- WordPress, Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite desirable but not essential.
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.