Events & Program Coordinator - 3 days
Salary $45ph + Super
Consultant Tina Giannopoulos
Date posted 10 January 2017
This prominent Educational Institute is seeking an experienced and dynamic Events Coordinator to join their busy team for a 6 – 8 week assignment working 3 days per day based in Westerny Sydney. Reporting to the Executive Officer, your primary focus will be to manage, develop and implement events and programs that build and maintain strategic relationships and engagement with and between the staff, students and key stakeholders within the organisation.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Event planning, coordination and delivery
- Develop operational and resourcing plans to support events
- Develop, manage and implement strategic faculty programs that support the development of relationships and engagement with key external stakeholders, locally and internationally
- Oversees the day to day organisational management and logistics of events and programs including responding to enquiries, managing RSVPs
- Working with suppliers, preparing run sheets and speakers notes, and overseeing the end to end set up and execution of the event or program.
- Reporting on events and programs, ensuring evaluation, review and assessment of the strategic outcomes of events and programs including cost-benefit analysis.
- Provides recommendations as to the scope and shape of future programs and events.
- Document processes management, procedures, and timelines associated with the logistically co-ordination of faculty events and programs.
- Develop a yearly calendar of events in collaboration with Alumni
- Development of marketing communications and collateral etc.
- Budget management for events and programs.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous Events management experience
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Advanced MS office suite
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available, dynamic Events planner with strong project management experience to join this Educational institute and work close to home, 3 days per week. If you feel you have what it takes to succeed…Apply Now.
To apply please click apply or call Tina Giannopoulos on 02 8836 3614 for a confidential discussion.