Events and Sponsorship executive
Consultant Livia Miron
Date posted 7 March 2017
An excellent opportunity for a permanent role has recently become available for an Events and Sponsorship Executive for a Luxury brand. The Events and Sponsorship Executive would be responsible for ensuring the success and effectiveness of events and sponsorship initiatives in alignment with the broader marketing and business strategies.
Events and Sponsorship Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and evaluate the events and sponsorship strategy
- Strategy and execution of product launches
- Sponsorship and event activation
- Managing all the partnership collateral
- Align events strategy to contribute to the brand experience
- Analysis and reporting on events and sponsorship activities
Events and Sponsorship Executive Key Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications
- 5+ years proven experience and success in Events and Sponsorship campaigns
- Experience with luxury goods/high-end products and services preferred.
- Experience coordinating events and sponsorship strategy with a broader marketing strategy
- Be a team player. Ability to accommodate different stakeholder’s interests
- Strong communications skills
- Proactive and creative with ideas around event management
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- An impeccable personal presentation
To apply please click apply or call Livia Miron on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.