Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working in small, tight knit marketing team, you will support the marketing, sales and business development team by implementing the marketing and communications plan. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and stakeholders at all levels. right across the entire marketing mix and through all channels with a strong focus on events, marketing communications and digital marketing.
- Manage newsletter communications across a suite of products through a variety of content platforms
- Event Management: support on end to end management of variety of events internally and externally including marketing support, presentations and collateral
- Support implementation email campaigns
- Produce a variety of presentations and reports around fund performance, brand campaigns and corporate activities
- Content management across websites, marcomms, PR and other channels.
- Sponsorship activation: working with vendors to create brand merchandise for conferences, events and roadshows
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field- essential
- 2+ years marketing experience in financial services- essential
- Understanding of wealth management/investment management market, industry and products preferred
- broad experience across marketing mix particularly around events, digital marketing and marketing communications
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms/applications
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders cross functionally at all levels
- Proactive, positive, hungry to learn and a true team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and research skills
- Highly respected brand
- Broad marketing role with opportunity to learn and grow
- Supportive tam and culture
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.