Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Marketing Specialist for the firm, you'll possess a B2B marketing background with exposure to marketing into Government customers and an understanding of buying cycles. You'll be responsible for contributing to a marketing plan to support the growth targets of the Australian business focusing on a market segment of Government and IT organisations. This is an amazing chance for a passionate marketer to grow and develop their career at a leading technology organisation.
- A passionate B2B marketer who has had exposure to marketing into Government customers, with an understanding of buying cycles
- Manage different types of events within Australia from start to finish, including all aspects of event management and logistics pre and post event, and working with 3rd parties and agencies to deliver the right event experience and ROI
- Provide reporting on events and campaigns to measure campaign effectiveness
- Provide input into social media plan around the event
- Contribute to the planning and execution of global and local programs in country
- Work marketing operations and sales managers to identify and target select key accounts for acquisition or growth
- Works with Marketing Operations to ensure leads are captured and progressed through global lead management process and tools
- Min 4 years B2B Marketing experience
- Preferred IT vendor industry background and/or marketing to Government audience
- Proven track record executing events and programs end to end
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor Degree Marketing or Communications
- Self-motivated, you get a buzz from seeing results from campaigns and successful events and sharing the outcomes with various teams.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.