Location Northern BeachesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-03 2019-05-03 public-sector-and-housing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Assist with event production to support the delivery of high profile events in the Northern Beaches. If you're immediately available and looking for a challenging and rewarding events role then apply directly now.
- Implement high level planning and coordination of various aspects of allocated event projects including project management, risk management, technical production, logistics, marketing, sponsorship, volunteer management and post event reporting.
- Liaison and coordination with internal and external stakeholders relevant to the event project.
- Creative development of event concepts and programs.
- Develop, manage and review event project budget as required.
- Procuring event suppliers.
- Assist in the selection and booking of entertainment.
- Managing registration systems e.g. Entrant database.
- Provide regular progress reports to Manager, Events or lead Event Production Coordinator.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications demonstrated experience in the events industry,
- Background working in high-volume events management,
- Experience in project management of events and festivals including scoping, determining project resources, budgeting processes and project delivery,
- Successful relationship management of event suppliers, personnel, and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, undertake several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.