Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-07-10 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Events Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering a series of events that focus on customer engagement across all markets outside of Australia & New Zealand. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in B2B Event Management, Budget management and a solid understanding of marketing technologies.
About The Role
This role partners with event agencies and other vendors; as well as marketing managers, divisional marketing teams and business leaders across the Australian division of institutional banking (along with international partners where appropriate).
Critical to success is the ability to partner closely with the business to design an event program that aligns with the business and marketing strategic priorities; and incorporates modern marketing approaches in the engagement of customers and identification of lead generation opportunities. Other responsibilities include
- Designing, executing and project managing key marketing events that deliver stronger customer engagement and consideration to Institutional clients
- Build stronger customer relationships through the delivery of high quality customer events
- Incorporate thought leadership within each event wherever appropriate
- Engage across all marketing teams to ensure the best-in-class development of events
- Drive profitable revenue growth through integrating sales lead opportunities within customer events
- Advise on best-in-class approaches to customer engagement through events
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in marketing and event management
- Ability to influence, collaborate and lead senior stakeholders
- Exceptional management of agencies
- Evidence of driving commercial outcomes from event activities, through deep understanding of marketing, pipeline management and client journeys
- Exceptional budget management experience
- Extensive experience working in multi-regional, matrixed relationship led organisations
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.