Marketing and Events Coordinator
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant David Lawrence-Watt
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales Level 41, 161 Castlereigh St, Sydney, NSW AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This award-winning company is considered a market leader in its field and they are looking for someone assertive and ambitious to join their team.
- End-to-end planning and execution of high calibre marketing events, such as; annual general meetings, investor roadshows, client and alumni events. These events will require you to manage a budget, to liaise with speakers and help create themes around key events, to work with suppliers and negotiate the best prices and level of service. They will be held in a combination of in-house and external venues and you must be able to travel for major events across Australia.
- Work with Salesforce to produce EDM’s, be able to track the outcomes and report on this as required.
- Coordinating the production, distribution, printing and mailing of local publications.
- Provide content for mailings and other online channels, with the goal of building the brand’s presence on these channels (Including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, eNewsletters and blogs)
- Maintain accurate information on local websites, including new Partners and Partner biographies.
- Assist with internal communications as required, including developing communications plans, executing communications and tracking and reporting on engagement metrics.
- To assist the wider team with internal communication to internal functions, including helping to develop communication plans, executing those plans and tracking and reporting on engagement metrics.
- 2-3 years of event coordination/management experience within professional services firms.
- Strong stakeholder management; you will work with stakeholders across 4 national offices as well as multiple international offices in relation to posting digital and online communications.
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to deliver results under pressure and within tight time frames.
- Experience with Salesforce desirable.
- A proactive approach to identifying tasks, to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Understand B2B professional services marketing principles.
Experience within a Consulting firm is desired, but more important is your ability to demonstrate a passion for success and a willingness to achieve.
To apply please click apply or call David Lawrence-Watt on +61 2 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.