Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-11 marketing Melbourne CBD Victoria Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 65000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role of Event Coordinator will sit within the Events and Sponsorship team for a large financial services business in Melbourne. The team is focused on delivering a range of bespoke event and sponsorship activities such as Dinners, Seminars, Sporting Occasions and Festive/themed entertainment. The core audience for these events will be High Net Worth individuals and Business banking clients.
About The Role
This is a 9 month fixed term contract focused on supporting the wider Events and Sponsorship team in the creation, delivery and analysis of their events calendar. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance with the creation and delivery of events that are specifically focused on the B2B market
- Assist with process management for major sponsorships
- Enhance the functions brand, reputation and market profile
- Engage with a broad range of stakeholders within the B2B function, building relationships and understanding internal clients needs and processes
- Ensure segmentation and value-based insights are effectively utilised in the development and delivery of event programs
- Provide post implementation analysis of initiatives that evaluate the success of events and drive improvements
- Provide co-ordination and preparation reports for the team and wider management
About The Candidate
This is a 9 month contract, the successful candidate will need to be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, working with the wider team to ensure all outputs are delivered to the highest standard. The role requires a candidate who can use initiative and communicate effectively with the team and wider business. Other requirements include:
- 3-5 years within a marketing discipline, including events and sponsorship delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to analyse and problem solve
- Exceptional communications both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the banking sector and the way it which it operates
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's top 4 banks with core offices in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.