Consultant - Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Oliver Molinari
JobRef MOO -009311-A
Date posted 28 September 2016
Due continuous growth within this leading global consultancy, an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant is now available to help drive the ongoing success of the organisation.
In this hands-on engagement role, you will be working across a range of projects and liaise with a variety of stakeholders at all levels. You will be part of a successful team and assist in the delivery of a range of communication initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the development of high level strategic communication/ community engagement plans
- Developing and writing community engagement plans
Provide strategic communications support, service and advice to stakeholders on a range of business issues
- Effectively manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide strategic communications support, service and advice to stakeholders on a range of business issues
- Writing of internal publications, newsletters, media releases when required
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in communications or related discipline
- Demonstrate at least 5-7 years community engagement / stakeholder relations experience
- Exceptional writing, influencing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed commercial acumen with the capacity to identify commercial opportunities and deliver strategic outcomes
- Work well autonomously as well within a team environment
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.