Key Account Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 28 February 2017
For over twenty years this this company has built strong relationships with name brand organisations. With offices across the globe there is ample opportunity to thrive professionally in this employee driven environment. They are seeking an experienced marketing generalist with a solid understanding of the telecommunications industry to manage key accounts. This is an ideal fit for someone looking to work with large enterprises including a number of fortune 500 companies.
Working with the sales team, this role will drive marketing initiatives from a high level for the organisations Asia Pacific brand. This position requires strong hands on experience in planning and expecting regional events, PR initiatives and an all round generalist marketing ability. As you will be dealing with a number of high level stakeholders. C level relationship management is also preferred.
This is an ideal fit for someone looking to work with large enterprises including a number of fortune 500 companies
- Partner with key account managers to position brand solutions to key customers
- Create and implement high level marketing strategy
- Translate complex customer centric nuisances
- Establish and foster relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Work with key account managers and identify new revenue streams and opportunities
- 4+ Years in a generalist marketing role
- 2 + Years in the Australian telecommunications industry
- Experience working with an international company is highly preffered
- Relationship building experience with senior stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.