Marketing Associate, ANZ
Salary AUD55000 - AUD70000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Livia Miron
Date posted 2 March 2017
You will be responsible for driving and implementing the brand's marketing tactics and contributing to the customer acquisition and engagement strategies, generating leads and increasing revenue targets.
Marketing Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality marketing communications and support commercial results in a B2B environment.
- Execute strategy of customer focused (internal and external) marketing plans while working collaboratively with the global team.
- Contribute to the core marketing activities through content production, events, social media and EDM campaigns
- Be involved in lead generation, campaign execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Use marketing technologies to execute campaign elements (ex. Eloqua, SalesForce and WordPress).
- Have a strong client focus and a professional and communicative manner.
Marketing Associate Key Requirements:
- Degree qualified, preferably in marketing or communications.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in B2B environment.
- Experience qualifying sales opportunities for further growth and development of revenue targets.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving ability and professionalism are important in interacting with, and handling, correspondence from a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a proactive, driven professional bringing forward ideas and working efficiently to reach project deadlines.
- Work experience within the finance and accounting industry is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in software or service marketing experience preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Livia Miron on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.