Visual Services Specalist
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Produce high quality, accurate presentation work over a range of documents to deadline. A focus of this role is to provide training services to members of the Consulting Team and the business to develop their document design skills and capabilities.
- Create and edit advanced-level slides/documents, including highly complex graphics, in a variety of packages, into prescribed templates and style guides. Including the following: PPT, Word, Excel, Indesign, Verint.
- Assist consulting team and others turning concepts into visual representations. Offer guidance and suggestions regarding the best way to display or layout data.
- Apply creative solutions to graphic challenges; identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Act as integral member of the production team and provide adequate support and back up to other team members when required.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned or required, (e.g., printing and binding).
- Advanced level experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Intermediate-advanced level Verint skills or similar experience with survey software.
- Intermediate-advanced level Adobe packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with the following, preferred but not essential: HTML/Wordpress for Digital media submissions. Macro template and tool bar creation in PowerPoint experience. Video editing experience.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.