Salary AUD45 - AUD62 per hour
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client, a well known telecommunications business based in Melbourne are looking for a Marketing Executive who can manage the automation plan for one of their most successful product lines. The successful candidate will have experience across Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Customer Journey, 1:1 Communications and Automation.
About The Role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for all 1:1 marketing and communication activity for an ISP. The role will focus on retention and acquisition strategies with an objective to increase engagement and optimise the customer journey. Key accountabilities include:
- Execution of the quarterly marketing automation plan
- Identify and execute 1:1 marketing activity
- Use available data and research to identify key customer life cycle events
- Optimise campaign activities
- Ensure all marketing and communication outputs are compliant
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing Function, Systems, Analytics, Sales, Customer Service and External Partners to ensure campaign consistencies
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will need to present a high level of competency across a variety of digital marketing practices, most notably Automation and Communications. Critical competencies include:
- Marketing automation implementation, optimisation and operation
- Track record of reviewing and optimising customer insights
- Strong written communications
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. Must have the ability to influence.
- Strong evidence of 1:1 marketing experience
- Experience managing a customer journey.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.