Marketing Program Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for driving best practice across acquisition, growth and customer success marketing programs developing and executing the marketing plan to meet the acquisition, growth and revenue objectives of this segment. You will also have a clear understanding of the B2B Marketing tactics and programs to drive acquisition, marketplace dynamics and will gather and share market insights, competitor intel and customer research in an attempt to better understand and exploit opportunities in segment.
- Develop execute integrated marketing programs to meet new customer acquisition, cross sell and revenue objectives based on program objectives.
- Identify the key routes and channels to market to achieve objectives – digital, event, sales, partners, telemarketing, sponsorships etc.
- Work with the Marketing Centres of Excellence to leverage corporate wide marketing capability and skills ensuring compliance to corporate marketing standards and PR, Brand, Sales enablements, content, digital and social media.
- Managed 3rd party agencies – Creative, Digital, Events etc.
- Responsible for the lead management process for qualified marketing generated leads, moving them through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- Drive best practice from campaigns, drive performance from agency engagements. Ongoing analytics, reporting & optimisation on program and pipeline performance.
- Proven years of proven business-to-business marketing and sales experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong integrated Marketing and marketing operations background. Experience in working at a large global multinational a plus.
- Must have a deep understanding of marketing automation concepts and possess excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills and be comfortable engaging with sales, marketing and technical professionals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior managers, clients and agency.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to
- Connected sales and marketing experience & business acumen. Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organisations to ensure optimal customer experiences and success.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.