National Marketing Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-12 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Leading a small team you will drive and develop the firm's branding, marketing and communications strategies across multiple service lines and markets.
- Developing marketing and communications strategies across multiple service lines, target audiences and locations
- Driving brand architecture and developing consistent brand messages
- Building and managing integrated marketing campaigns for a range of service lines
- Researching core target audiences and providing insight into campaigns for a portfolio of specific target audiences.
- Developing insightful content (written, video and multi-media) for a range of owned and earned publications
- Overseeing national sponsorship and events to maximise audience engagement and return on investment.
- Setting and driving the firm’s budget; ensuring that initiatives deliver return on investment
- Briefing and collaborating with external stakeholders including designers, writers and video production companies.
- Coaching existing team members to develop them individually and provide a strong marketing capability.
- Building and maintaining valuable relationships with internal stakeholders; including Board, business heads and local marketing teams.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 8+ years broad marketing experience across the marketing mix
- B2B marketing experience in professional services (consulting, accounting, legal etc)
- Strong skills in copy writing and content creation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead, manage and coach people
- Excellent organisational skills, and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A passion for achieving results
- A mix of creative flair and commercial acumen
- Highly respected brand
- Leadership role with the chance to make an impact
- Dynamic environment and collaborative culture
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.