Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-02 marketing Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, this ASX listed organisation is a market leader in the manufacturing and supply of civil infrastructure products nationally. Due to an ongoing re-brand, the organisation is now looking to bring on a Graphic Designer to support and drive the marketing activities of the business.
The Graphic Designer will be the first point of call for all the marketing needs and will provide support to the Managing Director and Sales Team in taking the Group’s marketing profile to the next level for the state-of-the-art product range.
- Responsible for marketing the Group’s products and services
- Help manage the launch of new products
- Produce marketing materials, including product catalogues, company brochures, flyers etc.
- Assist with presentations to customers and prospective customers
- Arrange and manage the Group’s presence at industry trade shows, promotions etc.
- Maintain and update the Group’s website
- Prepare and manage customer databases
- Assist with market and product research
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a marketing assistant or coordinator
- Excellent communication skills, including face-to-face, phone manner and written
- Strong MS Office Suite support skills, including MS PowerPoint
- Experience updating and managing website content
- Moderate level graphic design experience and CRM skills preferred
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Reliability to follow issues through to complete resolution
- Able to multi-task
- Formal qualifications in marketing, communications or business preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for an up and coming Graphic Designer to join an ASX listed manufacturing business and take ownership of the marketing function of the group. The successful candidate will work in an established team with ongoing support and exposure to a variety of business functions to assist with personal development.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.