Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-11 building-and-construction Melbourne Victoria 1/297 Ingles St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 AU 3207 AUD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
With a rich history and an enviable brand name across the building and construction services sector, it is no wonder that this national organisation is going from strength to strength. Based out of a branch in the City fringe of Melbourne, an exciting opportunity exists for a Marketing Coordinator to join the existing marketing team.
Based in the city fringe of Melbourne, this client is a market leader in the building services sector. Due to an ongoing rebrand, the organisation is now looking to bring on a Marketing Coordinator to support and drive the marketing activities of the business.
The Marketing Coordinator will be the first point of call for all the marketing needs and will provide support to the Marketing Team in taking the company's profile to the next level. Work will be on a national level, liaising closely with the National Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities are:
- Developing the social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Meeting with internal senior stakeholders to ensure all marketing is up to date and inline with the broader marketing strategy.
- Analysing results of various marketing campaigns to ensure the maximum return on investment.
- Creating content for the website and updating on a regular basis to engage with the end clients.
- Designing and producing sales brochures and flyers using design software to support the sales team.
- Using the CRM to create and send EDM’s to ensure end clients are informed with the various events and projects the organisation is working on.
Key skills are:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a marketing assistant or coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills, including face-to-face, phone manner and written.
- Strong MS Office Suite support skills, including MS PowerPoint.
- Experience updating and managing website content
- Moderate level graphic design experience and CRM skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Reliability to follow issues through to complete resolution
- Able to multi-task
- Formal qualifications in marketing, communications or business preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.