Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 marketing Toorak Victoria AU AUD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role of Marketing Manager is very broad, requiring someone with a skill set range that includes, Digital, Communications, Events and Social. The successful candidate will have a passion for new marketing activities as well as an interest in fintech.
About The Role
We are looking for a fantastic all-rounder. Reporting into the Head of Marketing; the successful candidate will meed to have a passion for collaboration and project management. The role of Marketing Manager can be split into seven core functions, as detailed below:
- Digital: creating, updating, maintaining and optimising the website and digital channels
- Social Media: Developing the strategy and maintaining all social media channels.
- Traffic generation: Working with advertising and digital agencies to deliver merchant leads to the website
- Marketing Collateral: Briefing graphic designer and copy writers to create all marketing collateral and sales collateral.
- Trade Shows & Events: Co-ordinate all aspects of trade show & event attendance to maximise lead generation and promote the brand.
- Email: Managing the ongoing email campaigns in collaboration with the digital agency for both customers and merchants.
- Merchant programs: Maintaining merchant retention programs
About The Candidate
As marketing manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of deliverable. Working in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, your role will largely focus on stakeholder engagement and campaign delivery. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- A broad understanding on Content Management, Email and Social Marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Fantastic agency management
- A solid understanding of lead generation activities
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative where needed
- Fantastic communicator
- Experience delivering events
- Understanding of retention based marketing campaigns
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.