Marketing Project Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-27 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 350 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an amazing chance to join a highly rewarding and rapidly growing organisation in Sydney. The ideal candidate is a great organiser, communicator and collaborator with strong strategic and hands-on tactical experience managing key stakeholders and delivering premium brand presence at events: exhibition booth design, event logistics, delegate engagement/conversion plus all aspects of brand marketing collateral and storytelling: video, print collateral, eDMs.
- Liaison with the event organiser, internal team event organisation briefings and on the ground event management.
- Project manage brand photoshoot, engage talent and source photographer.
- Workshop content, write copy, design layout and manage internal review and approvals with key stakeholders
- Proven marketing/event experience.
- Excellent project management skills (agile or Trello preferred).
- Trade show experience.
- Content production experience - video and print collateral.
- Extremely strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.