Marketing Manager - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + + super
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 marketing Melbourne Victoria 1-11 Carson Road Deer Park, Victoria 3023 AU 3023 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This client is a market leading manufacturer, looking to bring on their first ever Marketing Manager. With a fantastic reputation in the industry, this is a great opportunity to utilise your generalist marketing skills to enhance the company's overall brand.
Furthermore, given this is an entirely new and untried role, it will begin on a part time basis with the intention to extend to full time. This is great for marketers who are looking to drive the direction of a business from a branding perspective, as well as identify new opportunities for growth.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Management of our National events, conferences and trade shows calendar and general events support across the business.
- Management of the social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, in order to gain followers and drive growth.
- Manage day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Day to day maintenance of the corporate website and marketing areas.
- Assist with the roll out of marketing strategy, planning and budgets.
- Perform market and industry research that provides informative insights into competitor activities, market trends and growth opportunities.
- Manage all design and distribution needs such as templates, brochures, presentations, signage, banners and other conference/trade show collateral as needed.
- Manage project and employee photography and all associated elements.
- Organise the production and distribution of branded items such as promotional products, stationery and signage.
The key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator or associated role.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.