Salary Attractive Package
Location Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 8 November 2016
This company is an industry leader in what they do. There is currently a thriving marketing team in place and a position has been created due to high excess work load. This role is an opportunity for someone looking to make the next step in their career and have a direct influence on the B2B marketing and communications strategy. In addition you will help deliver programs that enable business lines to generate profitable growth and strengthen client relationships.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the delivery of marketing and communications programs focusing on each business's individual needs. The role en cooperates research and insight into industry partnerships and customer service experience. There also is a presentation element to the role and the successful applicant will need to be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Development and execution of content and client engagement strategies
- Contribute to research initiatives to enhance the companies brand
- Assess current industry partnerships and determine ROI value
- Prepare speeches and presentations
- 3+ years of communications experience
- Proficient in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong digital and content skills
- Ability to be both strategic and hands on
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.