Salary AUD65,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location North Ryde
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A global well known IT leader is looking for an Insights Coordinator to partner with Insights Manager for a 12 months contract (excellent opportunity to go permanent). The role can either be based from North Ryde or the Inner City. Possibility to work from home once a week.
- Development of Quarterly Business Review and other performance related analysis
- Use analytics to identify opportunities related to campaign performance or the overall marketplace
- Scoping, processing, interpreting and visualising data
- Producing post-campaign analysis at advertiser, vertical and segment level
- Developping product performance analysis at advertiser, vertical and segment level & and identify best practice
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power BI
- 2-3 years of experience in online media industry
- A good understanding of SEM/PPC is a must
- Experience with analysis of data, preferable in the digital advertising space.
- Excellent Communication skills
This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door with an employer of choice and join a market leader. For more information on the employer and role, get in touch with the number below.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.