Ecommerce & Digital Specialist
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As an employer of choice, Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. With a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes, Adelaide Airport is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
To support the continued growth and success, Adelaide Airport seeks to engage a self-motivated Ecommerce & Digital Specialist, responsible for the provision of digital marketing activities to the business in support of the car parking and terminal retail businesses.
This role presents an exciting opportunity in Adelaide to work closely with the Ecommerce Manager, Landside Commercial Manager, Head of Retail and Commercial, and Marketing Manager to effectively drive an emphasis on revenue generating customer experience engagement.
- Plan, design and execute all EDM, web, SEO/SEM, social media and digital advertising campaigns including display advertising programs consistent with the corporate brand and image
- Collaborate with third-party marketing agencies to implement key digital marketing strategies
- Measure, assess and maintain site analytics, metrics and marketing campaign performance reporting to maximise digital touch points
- Identify trends and insights to optimise performance of parking assets
- Identify opportunities for customer engagement optimisation to ensure strategy and content is meeting business objectives
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations for adoption where appropriate
- Contribute to creative growth marketing strategies through collaboration with key internal management stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a business related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in agency or a similar digital marketing role
- Sound knowledge with EDM, Google Adwords, SEM/SEO and CI activities
- Proven experience with multiple digital channels and advertising platforms
- Ability to work simultaneously with numerous stakeholders by managing conflicting priorities
- Strong commercial acumen with established negotiation skills
You will strive to proactively develop internal and external customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
This role is pivotal to the continued success of the organisation.
Applications will close Wednesday 14th November 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.