Marketing Specialist (SEM)
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 insurance Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 113000 113000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will drive best practice innovation through the strategic use of digital marketing channels, data, technology and analytics. You will deliver innovative digital media experiences through executing an audience and personalisation strategy across paid search, social and display.
About The Role
- Manage digital marketing budgets & lead the development of tactical digital channel plans with brand teams and agency partners.
- Utilise the GMP (Google Marketing Platform) to report on conversions and ROI for paid search and programmatic.
- Critically evaluate performance media data within the GMP to identify areas of opportunity and growth within paid search and programmatic.
- Implement best practice paid media management, ensuring continual creative & media optimisation to deliver “Always on” BAU Digital programs (SEM, Display, Social).
Effectively track and measure weekly paid media performance to ensure targets are met within assigned budgets.
- Develop & execute personalised audience journeys across SEM, Display and social.
Evolve “Always on” BAU Digital programs to journey/experience and data-driven
Personalisation & optimisation - off-site/landing (working with Platforms team to connect onsite experience)
- Develop & manage personalised customer experiences across paid digital channels.
Work closely with Brand stakeholders in developing paid media strategies to intercept & engage audiences to drive new business.
- Work with optimisation peers to deliver campaign road maps across paid and owned properties.
- Proven experience in managing media budgets.
- Work across functions to develop and deliver the appropriate segmentation / data assets to support personalisation and testing programs at all stages of our maturity journey
- Execute programmatic media buying to improve effectiveness of digital budget and deliver ROI
Implement media optimisation initiatives
About The Candidate
- Several years managing digital media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Digital media experience in managing SEM, Display, Social
- Understanding of performance media and programmatic marketing
- Understanding of digital analytics and marketing automation technology
- Experience in co-ordination with external parties
About The Company
The client is a national insurance business with a key office in Melbourne's CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.