Loyalty Partnership Activation Lead
Salary Attractive package on offer
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lori Smith
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 marketing Brisbane CBD Queensland 266 George Street AU 4000 AUD 85000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Help lead the Brand & Marketing activation and optimisation of a leading organisation's partnership program.
As the Loyalty Partnership Activation Lead, you will act as the central, day-to-day point of contact for managing Brand and Marketing communications for a specific partnership program including internal stakeholders within the Brand & Marketing team, data team, Risk, Legal and external stakeholders (creative and media agencies).
- Lead the Brand & Marketing activation and optimisation for a partnership project.
- Define and deliver a robust integrated marketing program that builds awareness of, and drives growth for the partnership.
- Manage the communications program leveraging all available Group assets to deliver relevant and targeted communication that contributes to growing customer lifetime value and increasing retention.
- Lead Brand Marketing teams in achieving customer and financial metrics as identified in the partnership agreement; specifically, points allocation and budget, and marketing budget allocations.
- Report on results achieved and recommendations for optimisation.
- Knowledge and experience in loyalty, ideally in coalition of partnership-based programs.
- Good knowledge and understanding of data driven marketing and the ability to apply theory into practise.
- A sound knowledge of the working of advertising agencies, media agencies, online suppliers, mailhouse, response management, incentive/loyalty marketing and data agencies.
- Knowledge of Marketing automation technology.
- Skilled in managing and implementing digital, 1:1 and customer lifecycle programs.
- Strategic planning skills to drive business benefit and maximise opportunities.
- Able to predict future trends and developments in loyalty for the marketing team.
- Expertise in defining digital analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies.
To apply please click apply or call Lori Smith on +61 7 30322244 for a confidential discussion.