Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-11-15 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 75000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cantonese & Mandarin speaking communications professional who has a strong interest in Financial Markets & Trading. The successful candidate will develop a wide variety of content that helps promote the business' brand and link it with qualities such as knowledge, authority, insight and trust. The language skill sets are essential.
About The Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To deliver top-quality market analysis for five key channels: PR and branding, social media channels, websites, the whole client base and more specifically, premium clients.
- Using social media networks to drive brand awareness.
- Running events, seminars and webinars for prospects and/or clients. These sessions require an understanding and knowledge of CFDs.
- Producing market analysis content for our websites.
- Use market analysis to provide the client base with trade ideas and trading opportunities across all client touchpoints
- Work with our premium client managers to ensure we have tailored market analysis for premium clients.
- Work with local stakeholders and partners to ensure the business is meeting local business aims while working as part of a global team of analysts, ensuring maximum exposure
- Become an expert in the company's products and services, and the wide-ranging consequences of financial and economic events
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven analytical skills, strong writing skills, and confidence
- A passion for trading, financial markets and finding the opportunities in them.
- The ability to spot things others haven’t using analysis and communicate those simply and effectively to the audience.
- A willingness to continually develop and learn new analytical skills.
- Good writing skills – demonstrating a dynamic and variable style, concerned with getting key messages across quickly and efficiently.
- Strong media skills – the ability to impart values such as insight, knowledge, trust and authority.
- A great internal communicator, comfortable working with local and global stakeholders and able to make complex propositions easy to understand
- A thoughtful and decisive individual, capable of owning and rationalising creative decisions but equally receptive to feedback and help
Essential Experience requirements:
- Proven skills in market analysis
- A passion for financial markets and seeking opportunities within them
- Strong writing skills
- Evidence of having worked with minimal supervision
- Willingness to continually develop analytical skills
- Team ethics – being part of a dynamic local and global team, always looking for new opportunities to improve and develop the business
- Comfortable learning to use internal systems like Adobe Experience Manager, Marketing Cloud, Social Studios, Go to Webinar and Brightcove.
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese with strong writing abilities in traditional and simplified Chinese.
- Reasonable knowledge of APAC financial markets
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.