Customer Experience Marketing and Research Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As the Customer Experience Marketing and Research Manager, you will work with closely with the team to deeply understand the key subsidiary satisfaction drivers and manage and orchestrate key strategic, driven initiatives across the business to increase satisfaction. The chosen candidate will have a strong analytical mind, with strong Market Research skills who will support the team in building a thriving Customer, Partner and Experience focused subsidiary culture within a high-performing, highly competitive business. You will work with the leader across various sales, product groups, services, customer services and customer advocacy teams across the Australia Subsidiary to drive business critical insights and recommendations to enable the teams to quickly and seamlessly respond to changing perspectives and execute flawlessly.
- Build local qualitative research mechanisms to deeply understand and analyse customer and partner satisfaction drivers across each customer/partner segment.
- Be the end to end Customer Experience (CX) Champion, striving to deeply understand perspectives and ensuring customer centric focus is landed across every team and initiative within the organisation
- Drive overall strategic project management and orchestration for the team
- Manage and execute landing, orchestration and action management of key strategic initiatives.
- Maintain end-to-end view of the business's driven initiatives and drivers to create and implement processes to support priorities that drive effective increases in satisfaction across all key segments.
- Ambitious, initiative driven self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced, highly matrixed ambiguous environment, multi-tasks and effectively manages priorities to deliver on the business.
- Strong research and analytical skills and high business acumen, to deeply understand customer/partner survey results and insights, creating meaningful and immediately actionable recommendations to drive satisfaction improvements across all sales segments of the business
- Excels at complex project management, organising and executing effectively, while running multiple work streams with different cadences and stakeholders, with strong attention to deadlines.
- Strong customer support and incident management skills, capable of excellent judgement and confident decision-making during high pressure incident situations.
- Detail-oriented & thorough, with ability to think “big picture”, adept at translating information into insights to drive quantifiable business impact.
- Exceptional cross-group collaboration skills to successfully and independently work across many teams and functions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.