CRM & Strategy Manager
Salary Top end salary package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 10 October 2016
This multinational company based in Melbourne is looking to grow their online presence and ultimately increase sales. There is an established, high performing digital team in place that will report to this person to help execute strategy and achieve KPI's. The core component of the role will be creation and execution of strategy though email, SEO, SEM, Digital Media to drive business goals. This is a leadership role that will require coaching and developing of multiple staff.
You will add value across multiple brands through end to end campaign management including customer segmentation as well as building below the line channels.
This is an executive role reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will be a part of high level strategy discussions and will be expected to bring a history of proven performance managing customer driven marketing campaigns.
- Create customer segmentation strategy to maximise sales and on going customer engagement.
- Manage/Coach digital marketing team to hit targets and ensure best practise
- Map the customer journey to ensure the company is applying the best possible strategic approach to life cycle marketing
- Manage improve current digital marketing channels
- Optimise campaigns to increase relevance and personalise marketing communications
- Analyse and report on the success of campaigns
- 3 + Years experience optimising customer acquisition and retention campaigns
- Working knowledge of the retail sector
- Proficient in use of CRM tool
- Experience managing marketing teams (preferred)
- Degree Qualified
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.