Marketing and Communications Consultant
Salary AUD550 - AUD650 per annum + Long term contract
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 20 November 2016
Join a tier 1 evolving organisation in Sydney at the CRM consultant, you will be joining a large Marketing & Communications team. The key responsibility of the CRM Consultant is to support the planning and delivery of our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) across the region encouraging CRM as a valuable business tool Supporting the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the region and captures all required information at key points in the customer and project life cycle Customer and Project Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
As the CRM Consultant you will ideally hae a background wtih extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry. It is essential that you have a strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies and also a high level of understanding and practical experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM application.
- Gain an understanding the needs of our business and how it can be supported by CRM
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Investigation on better ways to communicate CRM information and engage the business e.g. SharePoint sites, mobile app,
- Integration of client, bid and project data into single reporting
- Development of a series of standard views and reports for groups and business leaders on pipeline, client activities, markets, and wins / losses etc
- Regular proactive reports on client, pipeline, markets, client activities, and wins / losses etc
- Coordinating regular data quality improvement programmes
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Ensuring high quality information on key clients across the region, including client 360 portal
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of our business.
- Communicating ongoing CRM improvements through the business
- Implementing suitable CRM training and supporting CRM Super Users
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Promoting the benefits of CRM across our business
- Degree qualified- Marketing discipline
- 5 years+ experience
- Keen sense of maintaining high standards, and a strong desire to motivate the same in others
- Keen understanding of “customer” needs
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness, workload issues, and team and client relationships, both under normal circumstances, and at time of significant pressure
- Strong ability to effectively manage issues which may impact on team effectiveness
- Strong ability to work autonomously and to drive the performance of the team in meeting expectations
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.