Channel Optimization Manager
Salary High End Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 29 March 2017
This client has made a significant investment in a company wide digital transformation. As a result they are now looking for the personnel to improve the customer personilazition journey. This person will draw on previous experience to create a blueprint to achieve this. There will be a combination of hands on creation as well as high level strategy with a number of direct and in direct reports supporting you. This is a fantastic opportunity to add value to an established brand name
The position will involve setting and meeting targets for user engagement across multiple digital channels as well as the development of programs to improve channel performance. This is a senior position that will hold significant influence over the direction of the companies online presence. A heavy technical background is required as the role will use relevant metrics, analytics and various testing tools to ensure targets are being met.
The direct reports will include online and app channel managers, as well as social and channel operations managers. Other key relationships will be with digital leaders as well as digital ops managers. This is an extremely well resourced transformation being undertaken by a number of leading people in the Melbourne market.
- Penalisation of customer journeys to optimise performance
- Identify key initiatives for delivery through channel development
- Social presence management
- Build and manage a number the career of a number of key reports
- Setting and meeting targets for digital sales
- Extensive history of optimising performance of digital channels
- Strong understanding of systems with deep digital commercial experience
- Experience managing online/digital teams
- Minimum of 5 years of delivery experience
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.