Adobe Campaign Specialist
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 26 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Adobe Campaign Specialist will have a very important role in they way the business develops cutting edge audience targeting strategies. The successful candidate will be focused on providing a variety of clients will a detailed analysis of their audience, customers and market; allowing those clients to create much more targeting and successful marketing campaigns.
About the Role
The Adobe Campaign Specialist will work as part of a specialised team focus on developing a variety of data focused strategies to gain a stonger understanding of a clients audience. This information will then be used in targeted sales and marketing strategies.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Development of data capture strategies, all of which will be bespoke to the clients current database and challenges
- Lead the team to keep every stakeholder on track and focused on the objective
- Work with campaign strategy, orchestration and analytics team to create clear audience targetting strategies
- Track and document all interactions with the client, including all campaign and channel interactions
About the Person
The successful candidate will be passionate about the future of marketing, Data. They will have substantial experience identifying audience data trends and utilising them for marketing advantage. Below is an outline of the perfect candidate:
- Proven success in driving result-oriented marketing programs across media, routes to market and regions
- Strong knowledge of B2B Marketing and Ecommerce
- Strong data and analytic skills
- Exceptional project manager
- Demonstrated ability to manage logistics and tactical details
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adobe Campaign expert, focused on Campaign Dialogues, Data Segments, ETL Processes and Web Forms
- Proactive problem solver
- Ideally have substantial knowledge of campaign marketing
- Strong communicator, both internally and externally
- Passionate about customer experience
- Familiar with enterprise software
- Knowledge of CRM
About the Company
Our client is a world leader in data-focused performance marketing. They are known for working with some of the largest businesses in the world, developing innovative strategies to give companies a much better understanding of the profile of their audiences. The company have highlighted Australia and New Zealand as a market with huge potential and will be growing their businesses units accordingly.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.