Digital Experience Strategy VP
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD250,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client, a global performance marketing agency, are looking for a Digital Experience Strategy VP to assist them in creating a centre of excellence for clients with a focus on performance marketing and data. The successful candidate will be an expert in digital, automation and performance marketing, with significant experience engaging and educating a range of clients.
About the Role
This role requires a mixture of client consultation, stakeholder engagement and project management. The successful candidate will be part of a centre of excellence function that is focused on engaging and educating clients along a change process.
The Digital Experience VP will be responsible for:
- Engaging with clients (C-Suite)
- Partnering with technical experts across the business including CX/UX, Creative, Content, Analytics and Marketing to produce digital experience strategies and road-maps that hit the brief.
- Lead (As part of a team of 3) the client workshops and interviews to define the business objectives, market conditions and customer needs
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research that can be used by the wider functions to create a presentable cx/ux plan
- Work with the internal analytics function to constantly assess performance allowing for incremental changes along the journey
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will need to have extensive experience across performance marketing, ideally within an agency or client focused environment. The Candidate will need to have a genuine passion for data and automation and enjoy discussing challenges and solutions with senior stakeholders of large businesses.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in Digital Experience, Design, Marketing and Consulting
- Significant evidence to support successful digital strategy implementation
- Ability to translate complex digital jargon into plain English
- Strong problem solving skill set
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- A self-starter with experience working in very fast-paced environments
- Expert in marketing cloud technologies including Adobe, Google, Oracle and Salesforce
- Confident and engaging public speaker, with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to travel, mostly across APAC.
About the Company
We are working with a leading, global performance marketing agency. There focus is to provide clients with innovative solutions to marketing automation, with a focus on data management and customer journey.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.