Online Account Executive
Consultant Danielle Chirio
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting directly into the Manager for Online Sales Australia the Online account Executive is responsible for executing campaigns across various online channels. This role will have a primary focus in the planning, execution, maintenance and optimisation of all content and campaigns across all online channels.
- Responsible for leading, supporting and executing ongoing retail and promotional campaigns to drive online booking transactions for flights and associated direct and indirect ancillary products and services through various online retail channels.
- Facilitating the development of new features and retail capability improvements both improve the customer experience and to increase entry points to the booking flow
- Building an in-house ecommerce & digital marketing capability to grow the percentage of campaigns built in house
- Helping to develop and implement a road map of A/B tests for key retail touch points on the Australia storefront based on consumer data and using the results to inform the development of new features
- Supporting online personalisation to provide a targeted, helpful and delightful experience for customers to the website
- Day to day account management of internal and external partnerships to drive performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
- Significant relationship management across internal teams (Loyalty, ancillary, brand, marketing, sales etc) to ensure objectives and targets are aligned and optimised.
- Delivering, with key stakeholders, the revenue targets for Australia Online Sales team
- Capturing and leveraging learning's and sharing knowledge globally
- Measuring and reporting on key campaigns (with the support of data analytics team)
- Optimising conversion through the online funnel and effectiveness of ongoing campaign programmes.
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital and ecommerce marketing department required
- University degree with experience in marketing, digital, or commercial discipline
- Strong digital retail experience
- Solid knowledge of digital and direct marketing technology and techniques
- A good command of digital analytics platforms to leverage data and customer insights to optimise digital conversion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to confidently communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- An eye for design with familiarity using Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Excellent CBD location
- Enjoy working in a small, tight knit and supportive team environment
- Opportunities to extend the contract dates
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Chirio on +61 02 8289 3183 for a confidential discussion.