Customer Experience Analytics VP
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This position is all about Data. The successful candidate will be focused on helping clients realise the value of their customer data by informing outbound digital media targeting as well as inbound channel personalisation.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Analytics VP role is focused on evaluating the needs of the client for quantitative analysis; creating and articulating relevant solutions for clients. Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Leading a team of Analysts to build best-in-class solutions, using a combination of online and offline data
- Manage all project tasks and deliverable
- Develop testing, targeting and measurement road-maps
- Become the main storyteller in the team, communicating all relevant updates to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead all client engagement and provide thought leadership around analytical techniques to enhance digital media targeting, optimisation and measurement
About the Person
The client is looking for a strong and experienced data manager who has a background in both online and offline data analysis. The successful candidate will need to have the following experience:
- 5 + Years experience within a Digital Agency
- 5 + Years experience in quantitative analysis
- Hands on experience with creating insights from digital data such as Omniture, DoubleClick or Atlas
- Data modelling and statistical concept knowledge is a must
- A problem solver.
- Ideally a basic knowledge of SQL and SAS
About the Company
Our client is a global data-driven performance marketing agency focused on providing cutting edge results to some of the largest businesses in the world.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.