Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Digital Producer is responsible for executing the firm's digital and social strategy across all digital assets. The role will deliver against business goals and engagement KPI's. You'll also be responsible to use the web (across search, social and online assets), email and marketing automation marketing as key means to both connect and activate existing partners, engage with new partners as well as bridging the gap between offline, such as events, and online experience.
- Be an all-rounder on digital content and publication, social media, campaign management and reporting and provide guidance on optimisation and ROI reporting.
- Work with Marketing teams and Creative agencies on the integration of campaign messaging through the Digital Channels: take briefs from clients or internal stakeholders and build good relationships with them; work with media agencies to ensure that specs are correct; plan project schedules; keep all parties updated on the delivery of digital campaigns; highlight any issues and strive to resolve them
- Conduct copy-editing and proof-reading of online-communications related material; Write quality content for external and internal audiences and maximise online and community exposure.
- Mandatory experience in a B2B online-marketing/ digital role with demonstrated results.
- A broad-spectrum knowledge of digital experience (UX) design, online user behaviour across the various digital channels/formats/ executions is required.
- Experience in email marketing, SEM, SEO, digital display, social media marketing as well as familiarity with the local media landscape.
- Experience/exposure to Marketo or any other similar marketing automation tool is desirable.
- Marketing communications / copy writing experience fundamental.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.