Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll create and own the digital strategy that delivers critical digital marketing activities and ultimately new business for the firm. This will include developing and implementing digital campaigns that generate traffic, new inbound leads and applications for the business. Current channels include SEM, SEO, Social Media, content, display advertising, podcasts, testimonials with plans to incorporate other relevant and emerging digital marketing activity. A truly fantastic opportunity for a diligent and analytical digital marketer to enhance upon their skills at a leading organisation in Sydney.
- Create an integrated search marketing strategy. Manage and implement the search strategy, incl. weekly weekly/monthly updates, suggested improvements.
- Monitor and measure the return-on-investment of digital marketing initiatives in terms of inquiries, leads, conversions and overall awareness in the digital channel.
- Manage the company’s local SEO strategy working with local partners to improve the company’s position and ranking both in general and against financial services competitors.
- A proven track record in delivering results based digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive new business and/or retain existing, via third party channels (SEM, SEO, social etc.) in a cost efficient way.
- Acquisition marketing experience including delivering results on a cost per lead or cost per acquisition basis, optimizing marketing budgets and new business objectives.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving the behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends. Using this analysis to shape future campaigns. Experience of Tableau, Salesforce or similar reporting & CRM tools would be beneficial.
- Strong budget management skills, including reporting and timely payment of suppliers.
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new & alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning’, seeking to continuously improve on best performance
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.