Assistant Marketing Manager - Immediate Start!
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The ideal candidate for this position is nimble and collaborative with experience in sales and marketing as well as experience managing and executing ecommerce initiatives. The position requires an organised, self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous, highly collaborative environment, demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences. The ability to work autonomously is crucial, as the role is part of a wider virtual team.
- Digital marketing request management e.g. SEM, prospecting
- Marketing plan management
- Post campaign reporting
- Creation and management of “to-customer” emails
- Forecasting reporting
- Meetings notes, minutes, actions reporting
- Support on marketing tactic execution
- Managing and issuing the weekly Promotions Newsletter
- Creating and sharing post-campaign analysis
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with experience in project management
- Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
- Online analytics experience (Desirable) e.g. Omniture, Visual Studio, Exact Target
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Sales experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.