Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As part of the digital services team which works across the business, supporting the central marketing function and other relevant areas, you will be responsible for planning and delivering a range of digital activities and projects.
- Manage online content and campaign execution across the business and product areas
- Manage online campaigns and execute delivery plans across a variety of channels and platforms
- Enable search engine optimisation and search engine marketing through effective content management
- Utilise analytics for business reporting and content personalising to drive customer experience
- Support on digital technical platforms e.g. claims system
The role requires someone with strong hands on digital marketing experience with a techinical understanding.
- Tertiary qualifications
- 4+ years digital experience in a similar role
- Experience in financial services or a regulated industry
- Broad skills across digital marketing and digital production: particularly content, search, campaigns and CX
- Proven ability to interpret and analyse data to deliver enhanced customer experience
- Strong experience with content management systems and email marketing
- Experience in the Adobe range of services: CMS, campaign, test & target, audience manager. Omniture analytic experience.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to work independently but thrive within a team environment
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Highly respected brand in the market
- Cross functional team working on a variety of projects and campaigns
- Excellent career development ad growth
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.