Channel Marketing Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As Channel Marketing Manager for the business, you will be responsible for helping the firm's partners to make it easy and fun for customers to find, learn about, and buy the business products online and in store through the use of digital technologies. This is a brilliant opportunity for any individuals with a strong retail, fashion or technology Marketing background to enhance and grow in a varied and fast-paced position.
- Support Digital transformation and strategic digital planning for retail partners.
- Help carry out Partner assessments/capability scoring – growth plans to address opportunities/gaps.
- Support Channel Marketing team to engage with retail partners and help build digital acumen for them and consumer organisation.
- Monitor retail web and mobile sites monthly for online execution compliance - build strategies to address opportunities and gaps.
- Map the retailer's customer journey and create plan that reduce friction and get more customers to checkout.
- Land programs created by the worldwide digital team at corporate and manage the projects at a local level, including reporting.
- Work in partnership with other key stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Data analytics, local trends and insights.
- Plan and execute quarterly innovation pilots and tests; monitor effectiveness and incorporate learnings into new marketing initiatives.
- Support writing digital briefs and brief/onboard digital agencies.
- Experience with online/online marketing – Including asset creation, vendor management, and analytics.
- Experience with retail marketing and execution experience.
- Project/program management background.
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organisational skills.
- Financial and analytical background.
- Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.