Digital Marketing Lead
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-13 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, a National leader across B2C Insurance is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who can help them develop the Digital Experience and Personalisation Strategy. The successful candidate will have significant experience across direct, data focused marketing and will have a passion for personalisation and the power of data.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for:
- The design, development and management of the strategic approach to data driven marketing
- Deliver experiences through personalisation
- Create Omni-Channel Experiences
- Create best in practice innovation through strategic use of digital and social marketing channel, data, technology and analytics
- Leverage data and technology to deliver better targeted communications
- Manage digital media budgets and ensure ROI
- Identify new emerging channels and opportunities for strategic partnership (ie Google Customer Match)
- Build, drive and lead a team of high performing and engaged professionals
- Contribute to the culture of the leadership team
About the Person
The successful candidate for this position will have significant exposure to the future of marketing with a focus on personalisation and data.
It is important that the candidate enjoys managing a team and understands how to present challenging technical information in a clear and coherent fashion.
Other requirements include:
- Designing and implementation personalisation and testing programs (Adobe Target or similar)
- A background in agency/consulting would be advantageous
- Experience managing and connecting data sets to front end experience systems
- Expert in managing and implementing digital performance media programs (SEM, Display, Social)
- Experience using DoubleClick, Atlas or similar
About the Company
Our client is a leading insurance business with key offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.