Search Account Specialist
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042018-12-26 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As the Search Account Specialist, you will offer campaign management, reporting, billing, editorial, and optimisation services for clients (Direct Advertisers, Agencies and Resellers). This role will work to ensure clients campaigns and accounts are set up for success, through targeted and prioritised optimisation efforts. You will also be responsible for issue resolution of client escalations including editorial, billing, technical and platform issues as it pertains to account performance. Additionally, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team with success in performing under resource and time constraints.
- Help meet client goals through identification and execution of proactive and reactive data driven optimisation efforts, providing client education, troubleshooting client issues and concerns, pitching and selling through revenue driving account optimisations, and reviewing account health and providing campaign structure recommendations
- Support tactical and foundational campaign activities such as account health checks, account restructuring, uploads, billing & IO management, reporting, etc.
- Exceed customer expectations through world class customer service via responsiveness, timeliness and professionalism, with clear communication regarding account status, progress, opportunities and insights
- Remove campaign blockers through triaging, and effectively partnering with designated Support teams
- Build trusted advisor relationships with client through strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in a Search Marketing/Search Support role, or similar role
- Extensive hands-on experience with search engine marketing (preferably Google AdWords or Bing Ads)
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organisational, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, and to work across various functions, groups, and organisations with clear communication
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.