Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location Northern BeachesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As Marketing & Communications Coordinator for the business, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of marketing plans within South East Asia to support global business plans. This will include conferences, e-marketing and brand awareness according to global guidelines. If you possess strong marketing communication experience in a similar role, coupled with E-marketing/social media skills then apply now!
- Assist the Marketing Manager in coordination and delivery of key events, and/or initiatives to support the business plan including but not limited to: conferences, exhibitions, TechSems. This includes key messaging in close collaboration with MA & relevant global teams, defining customer focus, review/generation of supporting marketing material, supplier and venue liaison etc
- Involvement in planning and execution of external e-marketing campaigns to select customer segments from CRM, in close collaboration with Sales & Services to achieve their business goals
- Support planning and generation of articles and key messages for quarterly e-newsletter to CRM list. Responsible for distribution, tracking and reporting of e-newsletter via CRM
- Maintains up-to-date marketing & promotional materials by coordinating requirements – inventory, ordering and verifying.
- Assist key stakeholders with ad hoc projects pertaining to marketing as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact, motivate, influence staff at all levels.
- Customer focus mindset
- Tenacity and focus on achieving goals and deadlines
- Proficient computer literacy skills including strong knowledge in various Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Power Point)
- E-marketing/social media skills – planning, execution, analysis and reporting of campaigns via various marketing channels
- Experience with graphical design packages is desirable.
- High focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills including ability to multi task and prioritize changing workload
- Self motivated, positive attitude and keen desire to learn and develop.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.