Marketing Communicatons Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The role of Marketing Communications Manager is to lead the communications stream. This will involve building, managing and executing a sophisticated customer communications plan – to educate customers without friction. This is an enormous task that requires diligent project management and the ability to work autonomously.
- Define and implement the segmentation strategy to develop customised digital-focussed trigger based communications for credit cards.
- Assessing what the digital customer journey looks like for successful migration.
- Be a strong advocate for customer experience and relationship marketing via the project team – being a strong voice to represent marketing and communications in a cross-franchise, cross-geography project
- Be an expert and lead for allCRM platforms, including:
- Adobe Test&Target
- ExactTarget Email, SMS, & Cloud Pages
- Site Catalyst
- Manage the marketing and communications budget and meet all reporting deadlines
- Manage the monthly accrual process, review budget vs. actual, manage monthly variances and ensure ongoing optimisation of budget allocations
- Prepare activity briefs and extract briefs outlining Customer Engagement campaigns including marketing strategy, target audience, creative execution, timing, offer, test objectives, projected profits and breakeven
- Tertiary education required – degrees in marketing and communications would be well regarded.
- Experience in marketing preferably in the finance industry.
- Energy, enthusiasm and excellent communications skills
- Good project management and time management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to handle frequent changes and adapt to change
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.