Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-08 2019-06-07 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Brilliant opportunity to join an innovate growing SaaS business in a digital focused role. You will have experience developing and implementing successful digital and direct marketing campaigns for a fast-growing business or agency. You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing to design, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns as they accelerate their growth across Australasia.
- Creating, measuring and optimising digital campaigns across a diverse range of channels, including display, native, affiliate, remarketing, search and social
- Mapping the end-to-end customer journey
- Managing and maintaining the corporate website
- Using the CMS to develop online content, landing pages and A/B tests across device types to optimise customer journeys for conversion.
- Working with internal and external partners to design and develop marketing content
- Performing end-to-end analysis of our marketing data, generating reports and insights to support new campaign development
- Working in a collaborative manner with the different divisions/teams of the business to support new business initiatives, business growth and customer retention.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in search (SEM and SEO), social, display, retargeting and A/B testing
- 2+ years hands on CRM experience
- 3+ years hands-on developing & managing Wordpress
- Direct experience publishing digital content using content platforms across digital and social
- Mapping end-to-end customer journeys
- Copywriting and content generation skills
- Hands on experience with Google Data Studios or similar BI tools would be advantageous
- The ability to successfully project manage campaigns/projects in an agile environment
- Experience developing end-to-end campaigns and report on their success
- Successful working autonomously, solve problems and recommend process/procedure improvements
- A focus on making things happen and delivering commercially sound results for the business
- Budgeting and forecast skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.