Digital Marketing Coordinator
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-22 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with Head of Retention on all digital retention initiatives and to execute & manage digital marketing campaigns that align with the team’s objectives and initiatives. You will deliver best-practice campaigns - including setting up email templates, nurture campaigns, and have knowledge and understanding of lead nurture strategies and automating life-cycle journeys within Saleforce Marketing Cloud.
- End to end execution of marketing projects & campaigns (email campaigns, landing page creation, reporting).
- Work with in-house graphic designer and copywriter to create marketing collaterals, such as whitepapers, infographics, videos, help articles and email content, etc.
- Work with outside agencies on digital marketing requirements, delivery expectations, budgets and scheduling, ensuring strong relationships.
- Build and execute marketing automation campaigns to drive lead generation, retention and nurturing campaigns in Saleforce Marketing Cloud.
- Track and measure performance, and present results for all Retention marketing efforts and optimisation of these campaigns.
- Designing and coding EDMs in HTML and CSS
- Develop and support the marketing calendar which includes seasonal campaigns, supporting new products and new locations launch.
- Produce and publish digital content.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (i.e. Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- HTML, CSS coding and EDM creation experience essential.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills in English.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with experience in analysing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using data analytics and insights analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.