Digital Performance Marketing Specialist
Salary Attractive package on offer
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lori Smith
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 marketing Brisbane CBD Queensland 145 Ann Street, Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is responsible primarily for hands-on management of SEM/PPC and affiliate marketing, co-ordination of display activity through third parties, as well as evaluating new opportunities in emerging channels.
About the role
Opportunity to develop and execute performance marketing initiatives, to acquire, engage and retain members for a leading brand.
These activities encompass a large portion of member acquisition activity and is vital to the ongoing success of the organisation. Your stakeholders will rely on you for actionable insights as to how they can address challenges facing the business.
- Develop and execute performance marketing initiatives to acquire, engage and retain members
- Hands-on management of SEM/PPC and affiliate marketing, co-ordination of display activity through third parties, as well as evaluating new opportunities in emerging channels
- Use data-driven solutions to drive sales conversion and occasionally member engagement
- Accountable for the performance of the channels you control, providing appropriate support for campaign periods and ensuring always-on activity is continually improving across most metrics
- 3 or more years' experience directly managing SEM either client or agency side (Financial Services experience desirable but not mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to handle large, complex sets of SEM accounts in parallel with other performance marketing initiatives
- Experience with one or more of DoubleClick Bid Manager/Google Search Ads 360/ SEM components of Adobe Ad Cloud/ Adobe Analytics is highly desirable
- Advanced skills in either Excel, Power BI or similar reporting systems is desirable
- Experience with corporate financial systems including raising insertion orders, purchase orders and similar is highly desirable
- Practical experience with ad system scripts, analytics suites, JacaScript and HTML or any other web technologies is highly desirable
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing landscape and demonstrated technical knowledge and experience across digital marketing principles, strategies and tactics
- Exceptional ability to provide comprehensive and largely automated reporting
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
To apply please click apply or call Lori Smith on +61 7 30322244 for a confidential discussion.