Digital Content Specialist
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing programs that leverage content, social and community platforms to drive brand differentiation and consideration, while supporting acquisition and retention across the portfolio of brands.
- Execute on content and social strategies, including the development, scheduling and reporting on content across social, branded platforms and communities.
- Optimise content and social execution, with a focus on customer centric, through regular analysis of content and social data.
- Manage content calendars across brands and channels, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive best practice programs by following the latest content, community and social trends.
- Curate and amplify quality content in paid, earned and owned channels.
- Provide expertise and guidance to support content and social initiatives involving 1-1, lifecycle, brand, sponsorship, corporate affairs, SEO, eComm and other stakeholders.
- Utilise content, social and community platforms to build audiences and drive subscription/opt in for further remarketing (where relevant).
- Work with agency and media partners to achieve shared goals
- 4+ years experience in similar roles (either Client or Agency side) with a focus on digital marketing, social, content development and curation.
- Understanding of working in highly regulated industries e.g. financial services
- Experience with all key social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc).
- Experience managing social content calendars, including scheduling and analytics (including social listening).
- An understanding of the social and content trends/developments, and uses this knowledge to drive decision making.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various digital technologies, platforms and usability practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and build effective relationships
- Excellent ocmmunication skills both written and verbal
- Top tier Australian brand
- Innovative culture and collaborative teams
- Amazing career development
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.